Saturday, August 28, 2010

~*~Broken soul~*~

  I miss her when she's not around
I hate her when she's there
      I miss her when i feel so down
    I hate her when she doesnt care
I miss her funny and weird jokes
I hate it when she picks on me
I miss her smile and gorgeous looks
I hate it when she scares me
I miss the times when we're still close
I hate it when i remember
I miss the laughs, the tears and more
I hate it coz I cant be there
 I miss her now, I miss her more
I hate her now, tomorrow not sure
I miss her always and forever
I hate her always, but deep in my heart
I hate her never..
You have torn my world apart
I hate you
You stole from me what wasn't yours to take
I hate you
You laugh as I fell into the darkness of hell
I hate you
Your silence betrayed me in the hardest of ways
I hate you
You hold my heart in your hand I hate you
You hide from me and cast me out I hate you
You poured salt in the open wound
I hate you
You left me and loneliness filled my world
I hate you
But most of all
I hate you because I love you
I hate how I can't hate you
Most of all I hate myself
I hate myself because
I can never hate you
~*~Broken soul~*~

No comments:

Get Paid Here!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Check this out!